CID members in the world: An interactive map
This map shows where CID members are working and what they are doing. Their work has been organised under the following categories, but there are a lot different activities going on under each heading:
- Child well-being and protection
- Community development and sustainable livelihoods (Com Dev)
- Economic development (Eco Dev)
- Food security and nutrition
- Humanitarian and disaster response
- WASH – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Other, includes environment, gender, vocational training etc
Using this map:
- Click on an icon to find out which organisations are working in that country. For example, click on the Food Security icon in Niger and find out that cbm, TEAR Fund and World Vision are running food security or nutrition programmes there.
- To zoom in and out, or move around the map, use the tools in the left hand corner or scroll and drag using your mouse.
- To view CID activities on a global scale by categories just check and uncheck the boxes in the legend at the bottom of the map to reveal one or more categories at a time.
- Zoom in to view the activities within a specific country. Please note there is only one icon displayed for each country at a time. Select the top icon and then click 'x’ to uncover the icon underneath.
This data is collected every year as part of the CID annual members' survey. For more information check out the specific organisation’s website.