Strength in partnership is the theme for this year’s competition and next year’s CID calendar.
The submitted photos just get better and better showing a wide range of our work and the fantastic people we work with. The 2013 CID calendar outstripped demand again with kind help of Trade Aid. It also went free to members and stakeholders, including MPs, showcasing the work of CID members around the world.
Make your organisation count this year by getting in half a dozen of your best.
Please submit your photos with captions before Wednesday July 31st, 2013.
Rules of the contest:
- Photographs must be a minimum 300 dpi;
- Photographs must be accompanied with the name, location and a very brief description of the activity and explanation of how your project/photograph is a positive example of a good development outcome;
- You can submit up to six photographs per organisation;
- Photographs from professional photographers are welcome but will not be eligible for the CID prize;
- Submitting photographs indicates your agreement that CID can use the photos in its publications to promote good development practice;
- CID will not release any entries received to any third party; and
- Photo credits for the photographer and related NGO will be given for all photos used in any CID publication.
- Selected photos will be exhibited and displayed on CID’s online gallery.
The competition winner will receive $NZ 100.00 and exposure through the CID newsletter!
DEADLINE: Wednesday 31 July
How to Enter:
Please submit your photographs on a CD/flash drive addressed to ‘CID PHOTO COMPETITION’ CID, PO Box 24 – 228, Manners Street, Wellington 6142.
Please send the descriptive text in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org