Members Only: Photo Competition
We are delighted by the increasing numbers and the great quality of the photos we are receiving for the CID Photo competition. The images celebrate the wide range of your work and the people you work with. The CID calendar goes out free to members and stakeholders, including MPs, and is sold to members of the public with the kind help of Trade Aid.
Showcase your organisation this year by sending us your best photographs.
Please submit your photos with captions before Wednesday 30 July, 2014.
- Photographs must be a minimum 300 dpi;
- Photographs must be accompanied with the location, photographer’s name and a very brief description of the activity with those featured named if possible;
- You can submit up to six photographs per organisation;
- Photographs from professional photographers are very welcome but will not be eligible for the CID prize;
- Submitting photographs indicates your agreement that CID can use the photos in its publications to promote good development practice;
- CID will not release any entries received to any third party; and
- Photo credits for the photographer and related NGO will be given for all photos used in any CID publication.
- Selected photos will be exhibited and displayed on CID’s website.
- Competition is only open to CID Members.
REMINDER - DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Wednesday 30 July, 2014
The competition winner will receive NZ$100.00 and international exposure through the CID newsletter!
How to Enter:
- Please submit your photographs on a CD/flash drive addressed to ‘CID Photo Competition, CID, PO Box 24 – 228, Manners Street, Wellington 6142, or share on Dropbox, or send individually by email.
- Please send the photo captions in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your photos.