The CBDRR course provides an opportunity to practitioners to learn, upgrade and share essential skills and knowledge to systematically address disaster risk reduction challenges at the community level and to facilitate the processes of reducing disaster risk of vulnerable communities.
The ten-day course is structured around the following modules:
• Context of CBDRR in a Changing Climate
• Climate Inclusive Participatory Community Disaster Risk Assessment
• Participatory Disaster Risk Reduction Planning
• Climate Inclusive Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction
• Enabling Environments for CBDRR
• Future Knowledge Applications and Conclusions
For further information and registration, please visit the Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre website here.