2015 CID Photo Competition
Submit your photos now! Reminder the deadline is looming: Wednesday, 29 July 2015
We have been so delighted by the increasing number and the quality of the photos being submitted for the CID Photo competition that we have expanded the categories. Now you can enter under:
- Development (amateur photographers)
- Humanitarian Aid | Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)(amateur photographers)
- Professional photographers | Humanitarian & Development (non-prize category)
The images celebrate the wide range of your work and also the people you work with. The CID calendar goes out free to members and stakeholders, including MPs, and is sold to members of the public with the kind help of Trade Aid.
Showcase your organisation this year by sending us your best photographs.
Please submit your photos with captions before Wednesday, 29th July 2015.
- Photographs must be a minimum 300 dpi;
- Photographs must be accompanied with the location, photographer’s name and a very brief description of the activity with those featured named if possible - e.g. Emali, Kenya: Masai family planting drought resistance crops following training as part of building resilience for drought affected communities in Kenya. Photo: Joe Smith, aidall NZ:
- You can submit up to six photographs per organisation;
- Submitting photographs indicates your agreement that CID can use the photos in its publications to promote good development practice;
- CID will not release any entries received to any third party; and
- Photo credits for the photographer and related NGO will be given for all photos used in any CID publication.
- Selected photos will be exhibited and displayed on CID’s website.
The competition winners will receive NZ$100.00 and international exposure through the CID newsletter!
How to Enter:
- Please submit your photographs on a CD/flash drive addressed to ‘CID Photo Competition, CID, PO Box 24 – 228, Manners Street, Wellington 6142, or share on Dropbox, or send individually by email.
- Please send the photo captions in a Word document to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your photos.