Victoria Business School invites you to a Community and Voluntary Sector Research Forum.
A networking opportunity to share and report on current research, supported by Hui E! Community Aotearoa.
CSVR Forum Programme:Tuesday 22 November, 2016
• Dr Phyllis Anscombe: “Policy advocacy in Government-funded charities”
• Louise Parkin: “Putting the bones in the meat: The beneﬁts of pursuing a postgraduate degree in philanthropy
and not-proﬁt studies”
• Dave Henderson & Prof Brad Jackson: “How can academics and the third sector professionals work better
The Community and Voluntary Sector Research forums run from 3.00-5.00pm, with tea and coﬀee available from 2.45pm, and general public are most welcome to attend. Abstracts and speaker backgrounds are listed below.
• When: Tuesday, 22 November 2016 from 3 pm-5 pm. Refreshments provided from 2.45 pm.
• Where: Victoria University’s Pipitea Campus in Rutherford House, Mezzanine Level, Room MZ05. This is our ﬁrst time hosting the CVSR Forum in the redeveloped Rutherford House facilities, and will give you an opportunity to see the renovations ﬁrst-hand.
• RSVP: email your attendance to email@example.com by Friday 18 November.
Note: Information about our Community and Voluntary Sector Research Forums, including PPTs from previous presentations, can be accessed from www.victoria.ac.nz/cvsr-forums. For further information about the CVSR speakers and presentations click here to view the full CSVR flyer.