Posted on 05 October 2021
Rotary New Zealand World Community Service (RNZWCS Limited) was established to facilitate the international aid and development work undertaken by New Zealand Rotarians and their partners. New Zealand Rotarians partner in a variety of humanitarian activities, many of them in the South West Pacific though there have been others in countries such as Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, India and Nepal.
International community service sometimes brings Rotary clubs from two or more countries together to serve one of their communities through a particular activity. It’s true teamwork as there are always a number of other parties involved – local people in the project itself, governments, local authorities, and other partner NGOs. There is a great deal of work required in the background to ensure that activities Rotary New Zealand is involved in are well managed and sustainable.
Support Activity development and design
- Appraise new activities, and/or partners
- Develop Concept Notes for grant applications
- Develop Activity Design documents for grant applications
- Liaison with RNZWCS Limited and associated parties as required for concept development and design activities
Support Activity implementation
- Monitor and evaluate RNZWCS Limited activities
- Visit RNZWCS Limited activities and partners, including leading delegations as required
- Provide capacity building inputs for RNZWCS Limited partners
- Contribute to recruitment and liaison with volunteers, and technical experts
- Prepare reports on funded Activities for submission to donors
- Prepare reports on other RNZWCS Limited Activities as directed
- Liaison with RNZWCS Limited and associated parties as required
Support RNZWCS Limited Organisational Development
- Assist Rotary with organisational development, including strategic planning
- Attend meetings as directed by RNZWCS Limited
How to Apply
Applications should include a covering letter and resume and should be submitted by close of business on Monday 25th October 2021 to Stuart Batty. A copy of the position description is available on request.
Inquiries phone: 0064272695615