Posted on 15 November 2022
Save the Children New Zealand (SCNZ) is seeking an experienced, highly driven and self-motivated Regular Giving Coordinator to join our committed and passionate team.
The role may be based in our central city Wellington office, however, candidates from outside the region will be considered.
About the Role
We have recently launched an ambitious three-year organisational strategy (2022-24), a key part of which focuses on growing net fundraising income. We will achieve this by continuing to run a multi-channel regular giving acquisition and retention programme that diversifies our risk while investing in long-term income generation.
The Regular Giving Coordinator will be responsible for the operational management of our recruitment agencies, primarily in the telemarketing and face to face channels and will ultimately be responsible for delivering results within budget, and inspiring agency fundraisers to recruit quality donors and deliver excellent supporter experiences.
- You will possess excellent communication, project management, collaboration, and influencing skills along with a proven ability to establish positive working relationships with agencies that deliver results and consistently meet quality Key Performance Indicators.
- You will be a natural influencer with strong written and verbal communication skills. You will be confident in crafting and delivery messages to individuals and groups.
- You will be a highly driven and self-motivated individual educated to degree level or equivalent level of thinking which has been demonstrated through work experience.
- You will be an experienced campaign manager within a regular giving acquisition role, fundraising agency or sales team, who possesses high levels of experience managing acquisition agencies and campaigns.
About Save the Children
We know that great people make a great organisation, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
SCNZ is committed to developing a culture of children rights where adults and children throughout society understand, respect, and uphold the rights of all children. We are committed to working with and for children and youth to ensure they have opportunities to learn about their rights and are supported in exercising their rights.
SCNZ is a child safe organisation. We will do all that we can to ensure that children and young people’s experience of our organisation is one that is free from any form of exploitation or abuse and that they feel respected and safe. Anyone representing our organisation is always expected to adhere (both in their private and professional lives) to the highest standards of behaviour towards children, young people and their families.
The information contained in this advert only gives you a brief snapshot of this exciting opportunity. To delve further into everything this role will bring to SCNZ and to find out more about the type of person we are seeking to fill it, be sure to email email@example.com to request a copy of the candidate information pack.
Our Recruitment Process
Listed below is what you can expect when you apply:
- All applications will be acknowledged.
- We have determined an official closing date for application (see below), however, we will be considering applications individually on receipt and may choose to proceed to the interview stage with a preferred candidate prior to the official closing date. SCNZ reserves the right to close this vacancy at any time.
- This position is available now, however, we are prepared to negotiate a January 2023 start with the successful candidate if this is preferable.
- Suitable candidates will be invited to a formal in-person interview which will be conducted by a panel of SCNZ employees who will ask a series experience verification, behavioural and competency questions.
- Following the formal interview, our preferred candidate will be invited for an informal coffee to meet some of our key team members.
Excited about this opportunity?
The person we are looking for?
Motivated to apply?
Then we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Applications should include a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 28 November 2022.