Posted on 27 November 2019
An exciting opportunity exists for a Partnerships Manager to join the World Vision team.
World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 80 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, they helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, they work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Their vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
The purpose of this position is to engage, manage and nurture the diverse high net worth supporter portfolio in the Upper North Island, and to make a substantive contribution to the wider work of World Vision as a member of the Marketing and Engagement team.
If that wasn't enough, you'll need to buy into our identity and be passionate about helping them to achieve it. So, if you think you can do all that, they need to hear from you!
Key responsibilities are:
- Growing a pipeline of major donor prospects
- Successfully stewarding a portfolio of donors to achieve agreed retention and growth targets
- Achieving weekly meeting and communication targets
- Meeting weekly revenue targets, by pro-actively soliciting support from major donor prospects
- 5+ years’ fundraising experience – soliciting major gifts from high net worth individuals, or other transferable experience in a Key Account management role of securing new business in a commercial environment
- Experience and success in building and managing personal relationships with high net worth individuals
- Implementation experience of the principals of Major Donor fundraising
- Tenacity and a drive for results are crucial in this role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some knowledge or experience of international development.
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children's lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To request a copy of the position description please email Karyn.Norton@worldvision.org.nz
To apply for this role, click here.