IDYP will be welcoming the 2020-21 Team at their AGM! You must be a member of IDYP and attend the AGM to vote so sign up here if you’re not a member: IDYP.org.nz
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm Networking
- 6:00 - 7:30pm IDYPx Short Talks
- 7:30-8:30pm AGM
The AGM will also feature a series of short talks from the following speakers:
- Christian Genova - ”The ‘I’ beyond the eyes that see: ethnic minorities in the international development agenda”
- Kevin Ung - TBC
- Sherry Feng - ”The use of artificial Intelligence in international development”
- Stephen Johnson - "Transforming business - Creating new ways of doing business to achieve development goals."
- Erin Thomas - ”Climate Migration and the Right to Life with Dignity”
- Wiremu Manaia - ”Insights into the Future: Technology Addiction, 5G Integration and Millennial Generations: A 15 year study into what Millenials are like and what they want?”
- Alexander Kuch - ”The Corporate response to COVID-19”
There was one nominee for each Board position, so these nominees will be confirmed at the AGM.