CID Photo Competition 2019
- Development (amateur photographers)
- Humanitarian Aid | Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) (amateur photographers)
- Professional photographers | Humanitarian & Development – for photographers based in NZ (non-prize category)
The images showcase partnership, collaboration and good development outcomes.
Deadline: September 30, 2019
Please submit your photos with captions before then. We will announce the winners at the CID Conference 2019 on October 21
- Photographs must be a minimum 300 dpi;
- Photographs must be accompanied with the location, photographer’s name and a very brief description of the activity with those featured named if possible - e.g. Emali, Kenya: Masai family planting drought resistance crops following training as part of building resilience for drought affected communities in Kenya. Photo: Joe Smith, aidall NZ:
- You can submit up to six photographs per category;
- Submitting photographs indicates your agreement that CID can use the photos in its publications to promote good development practice;
- CID will not release any entries received to any third party; and
- Photo credits for the photographer and related NGO will be given for all photos used in any CID publication.
- Selected photos will be exhibited and displayed on CID’s website.
- To enter: please submit your photo by email firstname.lastname@example.org with the photo captions in an attached Word document. Please contact us if you have any questions
Header photo credit: Blair Millar, Himalayan Trust