The Council for International Development and Transparency International New Zealand, co-hosted this event to discuss how aid agencies and donors are implementing measures to promote accountability, transparency, and anti-corruption, in their operations. The speakers looked at transparency initiatives in Aotearoa New Zealand, Australia, and across the Pacific, highlighting what is working, where there are areas for improvement, and why transparency matters.
- Chair: Julie Haggie, Transparency International
- Jaydene Buckley, OSACO and CID Code Committee Chair
- Terence Wood, Development Policy Centre
- Jade Jackson, Senior Adviser Transparency, Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT)
- The urgent need for an Australian aid transparency reset
- Enhancing transparency in the aid sector
- About the CID Code of Conduct