Posted on 13 July 2021
Opportunity to faciliate a session on day one of the 2021 Conference
New Ways to Work; Stronger Relationships and Resilience
The 2021 Conference will bring together New Zealand and Pacific international development sectors after a tumultuous year to reflect, and to regroup on a new blueprint for aid and development into the future.
Through this conference we wish to:
- role-model localisations and partnership
- explore how we can improve resilience
Participants will be a combination of INGO CEOs, MFAT staff, politicians, CEOs of sector partners, partners from businesses, academia, and CRIs, staff from our member organisations, interested members of the public, and students.
If your organisation is interested in facilitating a session at day one of the Conference on the 26th October 2021, we would love to hear from you! This opportunity is a chance to present and share collective challenges in alignment with the theme, with representatives from across the sector. Please fill in this form with an outline of your proposed session idea. Sessions can provide a collaborative, active learning environment for the participants, they can also be something a little more creative.
- A 1.5hour time period is allocated to each session
- Co-presented and collaborative sessions are preferred
- All rooms have in-built computers – please bring a USB with any presentations on, if you need any other equipment (ie whiteboard) please let us know in advance
- The following should be considered in advance: seating arrangements, presentation style, visual aids and accessibility
- Sessions facilitators must register for and attend the conference.
The call for EOIs will close Tuesday 31st August.
If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com