Posted on 02 December 2019
• For all the time, talent and treasure that NGOs apply to the pressing social and environmental issues of our time, what is really holding us back from lasting impact?”
• How we can we see more integration around purpose-driven goals? Between the government, NGOs and the private sector?
• What’s going on with philanthropy in Aotearoa?
• How can we use ALL the resources of our community to get solutions to the problems?
• Where are the platforms for shared thinking, shared language and shared information?
• Who exactly is in the Impact Investment ecosystem?
• What role can CID play?
In this discussion paper, Gretchen Leuthart tries to unpack and connect some of the most crucial questions for our sector.
Download the full paper here.