Collaboration Award 2022
The CID Collaboration Award recognises and celebrates the importance of effective relationships, partnership, and collaboration within and across the sector to tackle global challenges.
Video: CID Collaboration Award winner 2021
We commend our members for joining forces and working with other organisations and individuals, so we want to celebrate that!
Nominate yourself, your organisation, or your partners now for the CID Collaboration Award 2022!
The winner of the award will feature across CID’s public communications and channels, including being part of a dedicated ‘Useful Outsiders’ podcast episode and a potential media event.
Your application will be judged on the following criteria:
- The narrative - how compellingly you tell the project's story
- The scope - who and how many people were reached
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
- The collaboration - how the collaboration led to the successes or results of this project.
- Creativity - how the story is presented for your entry
How to enter
This year we are encouraging creativity and would like entrants to submit their stories as either a PowerPoint presentation or a short 2 minute video, accompanied with your application form.
Please submit your application before the deadline via email here.
Please note deadline for entries is 5:30pm 10 October 2022
- be a CID Full Member or Affiliate Member;
- complete the application form and submit a PowerPoint or video (max 2 mins);
- understand that "project", "campaign" and "partnership" refer to the work for which you are submitting an entry – this could be a campaign, a collaboration, an innovation etc;
- submit their full entry before the deadline (5.30pm 10 October 2022);
- give consent for the information they provide to be uploaded onto the CID website and CID’s social media channels;
- give consent for potential media coverage of their organisation's project;
- understand that the intentions for this initiative are to celebrate, share and publicly recognise the inspiring work of the CID membership; and
- understand that entries must relate to projects that have been initiated within the last two years and either have finished within the last 12 months or be current and operational at the time of entry.