+ Send nominations: Photo Competition & Collaboration Award
Celebrate the creative and collaborative side of the sector.
The impact of COVID has made this year particularly challenging, but many of these challenges have been mitigated through innovation, collaboration and the awesome creativity of the sector.
Please see below information on the CID Collaboration Award, and the CID Photo Competition for 2020. Winners will be announced at the Annual Dinner taking place on the 5th November.
2020 CID Collaboration Award
We want to hear from CID Members and Associate Members that have successfully worked together on a project with a mix of organisations and individuals – for example, each other, local entrepreneurs or partners, governments, funders, private sector, consultants, academics or researchers. Applications must be submitted by 15th October, and will be judged on the following criteria:
2020 CID Photo Competition
- The narrative - how compellingly you tell the project's story
- The scope - who and how many people were reached
- The impact - what is the likelihood of impact and sustainability
- The collaboration - how the collaboration led to the successes or results of this project.
The broader theme of the 2020 CID Photo Competition is COVID related activities, with submissions to showcase partnership, collaboration and good development outcomes. The photo competition is sponsored by Fisher Print
. Further information is on the CID website at the link above, and we are accepting submission up until 15th October, and will also be announced at the CID Annual Dinner.
Submission are to be provided under three catagories:
- For Amateur Photographers:
- Humanitarian Aid | Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
- For NZ-based Professional Photographers:
- Humanitarian and Development