|+ Partnerships are the key to success - sign up for CID's workshop
Getting the right partners and making the relationships work is the secret to development success today.
Whether you work in development, climate change, crisis management or conflict prevention, the evidence is building - partnerships is the most effective way for getting results.
We won't make the world a more sustainable and inclusive place unless we do it together, with communities, businesses and NGOs.
The UN Sustainable Development Goals has even dedicated one of the 17 global goals to partnership, and many in the private sector are prepared to embrace working with us.
But partnering itself is easier said than done.
The Brokering Better Partnerships one-day workshop is designed by the globally renowned Partnership Brokers Association (PBA) and will be facilitated by Belinda Gorman. She'll offer practical assistance to those working in, or embarking on partnerships.
The workshop will provide you and your organisation with the following:
• Understanding of multi-stakeholder collaborations
• Opportunity to explore partnering challenges and good practice principles
• Chances to consider what it takes to partner effectively
• Frameworks and concepts, and the opportunity to share different experiences
• Introduction to the concept of ‘partnership brokering’
• Ideas for action