Posted on 10 April 2022
Our members are working with partners In Europe to give critical support to people impacted by the war in Ukraine.
They are helping to provide:
- Support to children and families who have become internally displaced
- Shelter and temporary accommodation
- Refugee relocation and integration support
- Support and supplies to refugee reception centres in neighbouring countries
- Distribution of food, water, medicine, hygiene supplies, and other essential items
- Education, mental health, and psycho-social support
- Support to strengthen resilience of host communities
- Cash and voucher assistance
With thanks to the New Zealand public for generous donations.